Running a niche site project is always awesome. However I have the habit of doing multiple things at once. I already know that Google is going to take atleast 6 months to do anything on newer websites and hence I start multiple websites one after another.
Number of niche site projects in progress:
- Niche site 1 AIE = Generating over $2K + ……
- Niche Site 2 AP= Content Creation in Progress.
- Niche Site 3 WT= Started 1 month back. Only 2 articles till now.
- Niche Site 4 SL= Started few months back. Only 1 article till now. (Topic is bit out of my interest but can be a huge success.)
- Niche Site 5 OSG= Amazon Niche project. Getting around 25 visitors daily. No content updation from months. It generates few dollars.
- Niche Site 6 STP = Started around a month ago. Content creation in full progress. Close to 25 articles till now.
- Niche Site 7 QT = Newest. Content is being analysed for writing.
- Niche Site 8 SFI = Purchased domain few days back. Starting content Creation Today.
- Niche Site 9 KYB = Purchased domain name recently. Content creation in full progress.
Authority Website 1 = Running successfully from March 2013. Total traffic of around 7K daily. Generates revenue through Google Adsense, Amazon and Flipkart.
I will be updating content on all the websites one by one over coming days. I am very hopeful for all these websites. I’m not that sure about Amazon niche site however I will be writing few more articles before I take it down.
The only thing that I worry right now is SEO. I don’t do much of backlinking. I always create 2-3 back links from my own websites. Believe me if you have a right SEO on your website and your content is great then you will still rank in Google.
I will be sharing the story of Niche Site Project 1 which generates huge amount of revenue in upcoming post.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.